Floor Maintenace is resealing to prevent damaging them and Repairing damage done to the floors.
- Clean the floors
- Reseal using the same sealer (Call us to find out that information)
Note: Be sure to follow ALL manufactureing installation guidlines.
- Let dry and cure.
- Walk on it when dry, add items to it after 48 hours. Drive on it in 72 hours
Repairing the Damaged Floors
- if the sealer is damaged or scuffed just clean the area well and add sealer to the area damaged.
- If the color is missing just clean the area before adding color and sealer
- If the overlay is damaged call us so we an come out and repair the area for a fee.
Note: If your slab moves or is allowing water into the new floors due to lack of sealer it will damage any flooring attached to it. The damage is usually a crack or chip. Be sure to reseal your floors as needed following all the manufacturers instructions or hire is to clean and seal them for you. If the damage is due to a new/existing slab crack your slab is telling you that it needs to move. Do not repair a crack that is moving it will only do it again. Just put in a colored caulking that will allow it to flex.
Below is some before and after pictures.