Floor Maintenace is resealing to prevent damaging them and Repairing damage done to the floors.
- Clean the floors
- Reseal using the same sealer (Call us to find out that information)
Note: Be sure to follow ALL manufactureing installation guidlines.
- Let dry and cure.
- Walk on it when dry, add items to it after 48 hours. Drive on it in 72 hours
Repairing the Damaged Floors
- if the sealer is damaged or scuffed just clean the area well and add sealer to the area damaged.
- If the color is missing just clean the area before adding color and sealer
- If the overlay is damaged call us so we an come out and repair the area for a fee.